Anxiety Community
NEED SOME ANSWERS HERE
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

NEED SOME ANSWERS HERE

for a long time now I have had anxiety but I have not seen a doctor yet for this problem my mom called a doctor this morning to get me an appointment and I really hope they find something that will help but im terrified that they mite say its something else . a couple of times ive had really bad episodes were ive freaked out for no real reason its like I know theres something wrong with me and I will worry about it till I completely freak myself out about it to the point to were I will have panic attacks and I will have to calm myself down other symptoms are . brain fog / weird brain sensations like there is something wrong in my head like my head is stuffed or something , body feels unhealthy sometimes , stumble over my words like sometimes I will say something and the wrong thing will come out , I sometimes feel off balance , heart palpitations , tingling sensation on my scalp and arms and face , lack of focus , and also feeling detached from myself like sometimes I will feel like everything is unreal I don't have breathing problems unless I have a panic attack but the other symptoms seem to stay all the time sometimes the brain fog comes and goes but I also sometimes feel weakness and fatigued does anybody think that anxiety is truly what im dealing with here or is it something seriouse please respond need something to ease my mind
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
mishymoshymarcy "I came to win, to fly, to ... Comment
2 hrs ago
Blank
gyspy09 commented on JustHelp123's status
5 hrs ago
10544388_tn?1411072063
Blank