Anxiety Community
Nasal passage, and connection with brain ???

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Hi. I think a lot and unnecessary stuf. 4 days ago i was watering the lawn, an ant a little bit big in size with a very little large headed from the small ones, crawling on my leg. i took it in my fingers and was throwing away but it slept, but i got the thinking in my mind that did that go into my nose. i didn't feel itchy but kept on snorting out heavily. was searching the internet for the nasal cavity and its passage, where does it lead to. to the brain or to the stomach etc. now today i saw a spider of a kind that is smaller than a normal coin, which jumps a lot and fast, i went towards it and thrashed it with the cloth i had in my hand. i was some 3  5 inches away. it cleared away, but i got the feeling again, did that go in my nose. again i dont feel itchy at all, but my mind is thinking this ****. as a doctor you tell me two things, where does the nasal cavity leads to. is our brain protected through the nasal cavity? can any insect survive inside the brain? does the brain fluid contain enough validity to kill any living object, if it enters the brain? and finally if there is something goes into your nose, how it feels like to have in your nose, what a person might feel? itchy sour? hard to breathe etc etc. please help me out. thanks. will x-ray shos something.? Thanks
No one is a doctor in this forum.  You have to go over to the "Expert Forums" for the professional advice, but I run alot and have had bugs in my eyes, noes, ears, mouth, etc...you name it, I have been hit by those little buggers every I exercise in the summer living down South.
Are you the same person who posted about the bee?  Because this is serious to us.  If you're not, nose goes to Eustacian tubes, to throat, to stomach, digest a little protein.
what kind of bugs you are talking about. i am getting freaked out. is brain covered through the nasal passage!!!
can any insect make its way by drilling your nasal passage upto the brain? if it bites you inside? will we feel the pain or itchy or any sensations? please helpp
will x rays show something?
I answered this before...the answer is NO a insect could not make its way to your brain.

I suggest you seek some professional help to deal with this phobia.....and I'm saying that honestlly..Im not being smart!
ok thanks......
TinaR10 commented on veronica0808's status
51 mins ago
Foods You’re Throwing Away Every Ti...
4 hrs ago by gymdandee
gymdandee commented on Burn Belly Fat with T...
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms