Anxiety Community
Natural help for anxiety

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Natural help for anxiety

I have a family member who suffers from anxiety.  He has tried several of the anti anxiety meds but none has totally helped him.  He has a hard time with the side effects.  Does anyone know of natural supplements or any other natural help ideas to help him deal with his chronic anxiety?  This is totally affecting his life.
Well i have been suffering a lot of anxiety the past few months and I am trying to beat it without meds and what works for me is exercise and talking about it with my therapist and family. I recently stumbled upon this website that gives anxiety programs on the top right of the link bellow. However i only discoverd this website today im thinking about trying the Panic Away book. So if he is ready to try anything ,look at a few of the programs and decied for yourself. Let me know if any of them work.
That Panic Away Book sounds interesting.  Think I will mention that to him.  Thank you for your help.  
Tell him to read a book called Natural Highs by Hyla Cass, a psychiatrist at UCLA.  Good overview of natural remedies for anxiety.  Then maybe suggest he go see a naturopath to come up with his own program, because there are a lot of remedies to experiment with and diet to be considered as well.
there are many natural supplements one can take. I like one called Mellow Out by Esteem products. It is a natural herbal formula that works for me and have had some friends try it too....
Where do you find Mellow Out?  I will definitely tell him about this supplement.  Thanks
imanny2015 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
curiosityb ok Comment
IndigoIris commented on Tramadol & Ultram...