Nervous Vomiting
Whenever I get nervous I get extremely nauseous, my stomach cramps up and I puke, even if I havent eatten anything. On day that I know ill be doing something later on that i dont like to do or I get intimidated I cant eat for that day and can rarely stomach a drink without puking. Could anyone explain how I could get over this feeling?
It would help to know a little more about your history. When did this start? What is your age? The reason I ask, is that if you are living at home with your parents, do they know about this problem? And do you have access to a medical doctor? etc.

I would suggest seeing a Dr. and a Therapist. There are many many tools out there to help you with this problem. I'm very sorry you have to deal with this, but the good news is, you don't have to deal with this. There is help out there.

Medications arent bad to take at all when someone is having anxiety as bad as you are. I take medication as well. Look at medication as the crutches for a broken foot. Your foot will eventually heal, but you need the crutches to get you through it. =) So, think of the crutches as seeing a Doctor... possibly getting on some medications... and def. seeing a therapist.

Let us know how you do. I have faith you will overcome this. =)
Chamomile taken internally by tincture might help.  It helps to relax the stomach.  You can also try chamomile tea.  There's another herb that's useful along with it, but the name has slipped my mind -- I'll post again if I remember it.
I too have a problem. I always feel vomiting sensation when i'm nervous. I keep on removing phlegm, as and when i feel to vomit. When i have my food i can easily swallow but when comes the last bite of my food i feel something needs to be removed of my throat and i leave the last bite wasted. I dunno what it is! Pl help pl. I am 22 years and i've been suffering from this problem since 5 years.  Do i need medical help or is there something in my mind.
I am also a suspect of this problem, nervous vomiting.  When I am nervous, I can hardly eat or I have to eat very-very slow to eat even a bite. Also, I start having a strange feeling when it comes to the last bite (or near completion) of the food. I do not know if it is all psychological or is a medical-gastro problem.

I have consulted many Drs. over last 7-8 years. All Drs. start the treatment with anti-nauseating, anti-acidic and proton-pump inhibitors. They ask me to go for some blood tests and eventually to endoscopy to find something related to H. Pylori etc. But every time, it was concluded that my stomach is fine standalone and I might have some psychological problems.

So They start giving me some medicines related to anxiety and stress. These tablets do help me a bit but have not solved my problem completely. I still need to vomit sometimes even when I am on medicines.

Currently I am taking "Phenergan 25 mg + (Rabeperazole + Domepridone", one tablet each,  once a day for last 6 months.
Hey pal...seems you from India..I am from India too and from Jharkhand, I underwent with the same situation don't know how to react its been with me for around more then 12 years. Underwent through many medicines doctors even psychiatrist but guess what those were all bullshits.
I don't think we have any good treatment in our state may be you have consult more doctors and ask for better therapies.
I have become worse like stage phobia social phobia if somebody praise me during work and any course of action I feel nervous and puke.
Interviews makes me sick like being in a bed and vomit whole day so I usually take choloromint (MINT) to jst calm my stomach for some time.
If you got any medical helps do let me know so I can ask any doc for the same.
from young till now i kept vomiting probably is becos of nervous. first day of school i would probably vomit. can anybody please help me?
Tomorrow is my first day of high school and I'm really nervous and I always throw up when I get nervous. Plus  I'm meeting my boyfriend for the first time in school tomorrow so that makes me feel sick. So the best thing to do is just breath and I heard chewing gum will help!
I feel what you feel when nervous. Only 3 times a month we meet. So everytime I will see my boyfriend I feel nervous and I'm starting to vomit. I don't know why I am nervous everytime I meet him. And I can't eat anything. Even the day before we will meet I feel I'm full even if I haven't eat anything.
I feel you. Everytime I go in public place I feel sick. I'm vomiting I'm nervous or for some reasons like eating in fastfoods. But sometimes I don't feel it rarely