Nervousness
I sometimes get a nervous feeling in my chest and my face and chest get extremely red and most of the time i have an extremely uncomfortable feeling that i can't explain. Sometimes when I close my eyes it feels like i have no gravity and my head is going side to side. please help
Sorry for those symptoms you're experiencing.. I do get chest pain that i try to ignore, the more i think about it the worst it gets n the more stress i get, i do get thus pressure feelings in my head almost like headaches, n sometimes shooting pains.. Is hard to live day by day with this symptoms. I been in & out the doctors office and hospitals for chest pain headaches and im fine, they found nothing. Sometimes my throat feels tight.. 3 days ago i went to see if i dont got any lyme disease they did a blood work so im waiting.. To be honest im trying to find answers to my symptoms.. But everyone says is anxiety n panics. I dont know what to think... But i do tell u this try to relax dont overwhelm ur self.. I know is hard but the more u think about the worst u feel.
sounds like what i have been experiencing, doctors told me it was anxiety or panic attacks. but it wouldnt hurt to talk to a doctor about it