Anxiety Community
Nobody Responded ... Anxiety Programs ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Nobody Responded ... Anxiety Programs ?

Hi everyone, my question is ... has anyone tried any of the various anxiety programs
available. Many of the programs are said to be "tried and true" methods of eliminating anxiety and that they were created by former anxiety sufferers. There are too many to mention by name. I really want to hear from people who have made the investment and if it paid off (and of course the name of the programs they used). Some of these websites are so convincing in their presentation, and I don't wwant to get sucked in to some "crapola". Please, tell me your story good or bad. Thank You
SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE> PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS ONE. USE THE OTHER
ONE ABOVE IT. TOTALLY UNINTENTIONAL
I haven'theard of "anxiety programs". please enlighten me.  I have had anxiety forever and have had much counseling and much medicayion and much walking and throwing pillows and etc.  Smply for me I have racing thughts and am very compulsive and high strung..
Haven't "seen" you in a while.  I have the Linden Method.  Maybe it was just the way that I wasn't able to truly work the program because of time constraints, but I had little, if any, success with it.  I would not suggest investing all that money in it.  It pretty much just tells his story (which is very good) and then just relaxation tapes you are suppose to do during the day.  His 9 pillars are things we already know..."stop going to doctors, know that you are ok and that anxiety cannot harm you, face your fears, etc".
Thank you Suzie-q, I have not been around the site because I am doing much better. Sometimes being on Med-type sites can reenforce your problem. It is sometimes better to get away from it. I am back mostly just to research these anxiety programs. So you bought the LInden Method, how much wwas it ? The Linden Method is one I was initially looking at. These various programs are not cheap and I like to see some real life trials. Of course there are many testimonials on their websites, but who knows if they are true.

To the other Suzie-q 87, these anxiety programs are advertised all over the internet (do a google search) as a way of curing anxiety. Most of them involve purchasing a package of materials that usually include CD's, DVD's and a workbook of some sort. The Linden Method is one ... something seems a little fishy about this one, because you can never find any independant reviews of the program. There are many others.
Domo_95 added the Anxiety/Panic Tracker
20 mins ago
jenjen08 Birth story is posted i wil... Comment
20 mins ago
Amandag78 commented on 8 months off Subutex ...