Anxiety Community
Numbness, no energy on left side, uneven heart beat
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Numbness, no energy on left side, uneven heart beat

Hi, can some please help me?
In January of this year I developed this tingling in hands that spread to numbness in arms and legs too.
My blood pressure also started increasing. My spech became slurred and it felt like the whole tongue has occupied my mouth. I was not having any good night sleeps and was scared that something will happen to me in sleep so used to be awake as much as possible.
I did and ECG twice it was normal. A lot of "regular" blood tests - kidney, level, lipid, cholesterol etc. all normal.
I also did a brain and spine MRI that was also normal.

Then in february I again started feeling nauseated, sweaty and went to the ER. They tested to see if there were any signs of a heart attack but it was negative. They did third ECG that was normal. Next day they even did a stress test of the heart that was normal too.

Now from past 2 weeks I am feeling no energy in the left side of my body, and also some numbness in left hand and left side of the face.

Not sure what to do!
Please note that I am worried about HIV because of some incident 15 months ago at a strip club where I sucked on the nipples of a few strippers.
I have never been able to gather the strength to get tested but all this is happening to me now!
Please advise.

Thanks,

5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Nursegirl / Birdie / Anyone,
Can you please share your thoughts about the rationality of my HIV fears and what I can do to help this helpless situation I have gotten myself into.
Everyday I am experiencing high blood pressure, tingling in left side of face, no energy in left arm etc.

thanks!
Blank
Would really appreciate comments / suggestions from others / experts around my situation and the rationality of my fears around HIV.
Kindly read through my description above.
Can it be anxiety that causes my blood pressure to rise?

thanks,
Blank
U can not contract HIV by sucking on the nipples of a stripper.  It's extremely hard if not damn near impossible to contract it with kissing someone with HIV.  Ur fine.  But if ur worried, get tested.  U don't have it tho.
Blank
Can you please be so kind to read through my post and provide your wise advise. I can really use some advise here on what am I going through!

Please do reply!

Thanks,
Blank
8171747_tn?1397576696
it can be an anxiety ,,if all is normal dont think about it too much,thinking about it too much can also increase this problem,,,
what did the doc said to u ?
make sure u check ur stomach *** well
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
TristenAsz commented on Why You Might Have A ...
2 hrs ago
296076_tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli taking metformin for blood ... Comment
2 hrs ago
Blank
brice1967 commented on Embarrassing, but i n...
4 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
anxiety860
Blank
Paxiled
Arlington, VA