Numbness/Tingling
I've been experiencing this numbness and tingling feeling off and on for the past week now.  It always seems to start on my face.  The cheek or chin/jaw.  Very slowly,  it starts to creep in to the arm as well.  My face feels like it is drooping when it isn't.  I can even feel a slight pressure and tingling on that side of my head as well and also,  feels like there is something in my eye.  Then,  slowly starts to creep to my leg,  all on the right side.  Then,  my lips,  neck,  other side of the face,  sometimes I can even feel it in my back.  I get weak on that side of the body and also twitch a bit as well.  

=(

I've experienced these same symptoms before,  a year or two ago.  But,  it went away for quite a long time.  Then,  came back again about a week ago.  I keep thinking that I'm having a stroke.  Because of the weakness on one side of the body and feeling like I can't think right.  I know anxiety can cause this stuff but,  I'm wondering if anxiety can mimic the signs of a stroke?  As I type now,  my whole upper body,  especially in the abdominal area,  feels like it is trembling inwardly.  It's weird.  Now I feel the tingling along my back,  in my lips and all along the chin and jaw on both sides.  What do you guys think?
Anxiety can mimic many things, and the things you describe are common with anxiety.  But it is always best to rule out other issues before assuming this. See your doctor to rule out other causes first. If it turns out to be anxiety, then please come back so we can help you get thru this.  Take care...
Thanks for replying.  I went to bed with the tinglies and numbness last night and woke up still feeling kind of bad.  Where I feel it now mostly is the right side of my throat and some times the roof of my mouth.  My throat will tingle and feel tight.  I am thinking that I may be having serious allergy issues.  My nose and eye tingles too.
Did you ever find out what this was? I am having the same symptoms and am freaking out :(
I sometimes get the numbness and tingling sensation in my face and scalp as well~
Mmm-hmm.  It always seems to start in one arm on one side of my face.  Then,  just slowly creeps beneath the chin and,  I'll start itching and mess.  It is so annoying!