OCD/Fear of Blood?
Does anyone else have this? Where if you even see blood, you wash your hands uncontrolably, in fear you may have touched something with blood on it? Or has cross contamination?
I saw some blood on some objects at my work, but even though I was careful, I am really scared of hepatitis. So I wash my hands nonstop. And clean the bottoms of my shoes after work due to the fact I saw a blood drop on the floor.
This is common anytime I think i see blood anywhere.
Contamination fears are a whole branch of obsessions ranging from germs, to blood. There are two things you are describing, the "fear of hepatitis" or as I would lable it the obsession and "repetetive of washing hands" which is actually the compulsive component. Most likely your having a reaction in the form of anxiety when you think of blood which causes you to compulsively wash your hand. My advice would be when you get the thought of blood or seeing blood, remember that it is an obsession and is only an obsession. If you escalate into high levels of tension or anxiety make sure to watch your breathing, panic tends to accelerate breath rate creating more anxiety. Also try not to give into the hand-washing compulsion as it only is validating your obsession.
Blood isnt a problem if keeping a distance right? And isnt a problem say if u walk across a dried drop on the floor. I fear it tracking hepatitis if I do so.
I also fear cross contamination. Such as if someone else accidentally touches the blood, then starts handling stuff I handle everyday.
I thought I was the only person who cleaned the bottoms of my shoes.  I just wish to be normal and not think about these things but no matter what I do I can't seem to shake it.  
i have the same fear except i think HIV not hep...i think every person that doesnt have a ring on has hiv.  I even think of needles all the time...im losing my mind over it!
i have the same fear i am so terrified of hiv and anything red i went in a shop yesterday and the lady serving me had a fresh cut on her arm which got a little blood on my bag i convinced myself she has got hiv and am still washing from that incident it is taking over my life..
Umm, you are responding to a post that over 2 months old?  why? lol
I have the exact same fear. It *****, I know. It basically runs my life.
I must emit I have some type of blood phobia. Even for stuff that's obviously not blood. You know those cheap napkins and toilet paper with the grainy look and sometimes reddish spots, that really bear no resemblance to blood, but are enough to trigger a phobia/ocd rection. It drives me nuts every time and I still don't know how to deal with it! Anybody have advice?