OCD Help
Hello, I was wondering how strong of the connection is there between an individual having a seizure and then having their OCD behaviors becoming more severe? It is starting to take over our lives and I would like to know how best to help my loved one.  
Sorry just found this site.  My hubby has OCD & it is hard for the carer.  My advice - and it will work if you persevere as we have had very very bad times but are in a good place for 18 months-two years - always be ready to listen to your OCD partner, but let them know that they can't do all the talking they have to listen to what action you must take to combat the illness.  Sometimes to re-assure their anxieties isn't as bad as what the dr's say, the ocd patient must be of a mind to be able to deal with their own anxieties and talk them through their own irrational thoughts to make them rational.  Always make sure you liaise with a gp that your ocd partner is on the right medication as this can make a very big difference.  Good luck