Ongoing anxiety for ~5 years
So I've had a long history of anxiety. Usually manifests itself as nausea and vomiting, followed by the extreme desire to sleep. I think back and I can remember episodes since I was 3 years old, but I had no idea what it was back then. It didn't become a consistent occurence till I was about 18, then it happened every day for about 2 years. Faded slightly for a year or so but that was mainly because I removed everything in my live that could cause stress. Now it's coming back and my life has been on hold for what seems like forever.

The main trigger is fear of being sick, so it feeds itself. If I'm in a situation where throwing up would be a bad thing (out at a social function, eating a meal, etc) that's guaranteed to trigger it. I've been on domperidone, escitalopram, propanolol and had 2 months worth of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. No effect. The propanolol made me happy for no reason but I could still feel my stomach pain.

I went to the doctor again and I'm back on escitalopram, with the idea of adding propanolol in 2 weeks. This isn't going away by itself and the daily pain is beginning to get at me. Is there anything else I can do.