Overthinking causing pain on ears and body aches
My very close sister was diagnosed with HIV a month ago and since then I have been overthinking and worried that I could be positive too.Im depressed 90%of the time thinking I'm hiv positive I always think I'm going to die and I'm just afraid of living my life like before I'm always afraid of something bad happening please Help I can't function properly
HIV isn't hereditary, nor is it something you can catch via air. I worry about things a lot as well, but then I started praying. I've never been a religious person, but after putting my trust in God, my life started changing for the better. I started going to church and prayed more often, and a lot of my worries faded. I'll pray for you.
Is this new?  If it is, it will probably go away as time passes.  Some people are just extremely empathetic.  But if this is something that is persisting way too long or is something that is part of your life regularly, then it's time to see a therapist and figure out why you're having such a hard time with your thinking.
No in the beginning I was empathetic until I started overthinking of things we did together that could have put me at risk ...like helping her wash her anal area when she had hemorrhoids and I used my bare hands and again a razor that we have been using together the last incident was when I was using it to cut her hair and I scratched her arm a lil bit but no blood came out and after a while I cut my finger and before I knew it her scratches started bleeding ...did this put me at risk? Please help I need clarity
Hello.  Just want to remind you that on this forum, Anxiety, we discuss anxiety symptoms and treatment options for anxiety.  It is not meant to give you risk assessments for your HIV fears.  However, HIV is a fragile virus.  It is inactivated in air and, therefore, you can not catch it from an object such as a razor, by touching blood outside the body as in a scrape, etc.  The ways that people contract HIV is from unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of IV drug needles.  Please keep further discussion on this forum related to anxiety that may be driving your concerns.  Thank you.