Anxiety Community
Painful Butterfly Feeling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Painful Butterfly Feeling

You know how you get the butterfly feeling at the bottom of your stomach when you're anxious or nervous?  Well, I've always been a nervous person, but the last few weeks the butterfly feeling has turned painful, sort of like something tearing inside my stomach.  Is this normal or am I loosing my mind?
i get that all the time when a panic attack is near. you should find some good breathing exorsizes or maybe a phrase u say to ur self in your heat to take ur mind off the butterflies and hopefully they should fly away. if this dosnt work and the problem persists u may want to see about getting on an anti anxiaty medication
I always have this damn problem (mainly when i was at school) but now I get it for no reason (for example : Going to town or something)  It's giving me migraines because im so nervous etc the best way to deal with it is to listen to some music that relates to something you hate (helpful to rock fans) It sounds weird but it actually help by simple making you feel invincible :) do not listen to people who offenly say "dont worry be happy" it dont work try and get annoyed so you can easily over become the power of fear etc. use this quote "dont hunt what you cant kill" and change it around "Hunt what you can kill" it just takes emphasis to overcome everyday problems such as annoying butterflies :)
UPDATE
8 mins ago by Irisbritney
Swollentoe commented on photo
jerialice I am probably cured!!!! yee... Comment