Pains in right side of body, Anxiety attacks etc help!
Hello!
I'm 15, student, male and the past month the day exams started I had experienced a small pain in my shoulder/lung area. It's been a month since then and it seems to have improved after taking antibiotics. I had a chest infection. But ever since I've been having pains in my right knee, legs and hand. People were telling me it could be muscle. I spend alot of time on computers, and when I say that, I mean, weekends going to bed at 6am and waking up at 1PM. Then spending all the time inbetween on my computer. I don't go outside. Due to reasons. I'm pretty depressed and tend to get paranoid over small things. I also suffer anxiety, which might be the cause of pain. When I come home from school, I don't bother doing homework. Straight to the computer untill 2am. I wake up at 8AM so I get about 5-6 hours sleep. I keep freaking out I've cancer. I don't know why. But I over-think things alot. I don't exercise, due to the amount of time I spend on a computer. Could lack of exercise, anxiety or depression be why my right side hurts? I'd also like to say sometimes it hurts when I urinate. It stings, could be a kidney infection?
Its Just You're Mind Playing Tricks on you , Its Your Brain , your body do not hurt its your brain convincing you that it hurts go outside , play sports and exercise

My daughter complained about the same thing and she also spent every waking moment at her computer. She also suffers from anxiety. She was diagnosed with Tietze Syndrome ( which is an inflammation condition. It is NOT a serious condition and is treatable) Sitting at a computer all day did not help the inflammation as you are often hunching over your desk. She saw a chiropractor and he seems to be helping and she is also on medication for anxiety. She is also doing the Alexander Technique which teaches you Postural techniques.
My advice to you is to try to spend less time at your computer but if you have to then try and take some breaks.Try sit up straight and mabe prop a cushion in the arch of your back. More importantly try and do some exercise even if its stretching and try get more sleep thats when one's body heals.
Take Care.