Anxiety Community
Palpitations/Anxiety/Buspar

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Palpitations/Anxiety/Buspar

I have been having palpitations for the past month, a holter monitor confirmed that they are pvcs. My doctor seems to think that anxiety is causing them. I have always had anxiety that bothered me every now and then, but it seems that now I have this unusual anxious/nervous feeling daily. It seemed that the anxiety got worse after I started having the palpitations. Do you think that the palpitations is causing my anxiety to be worse than it is? I am also fixing to start taking Buspar to hopefully get my anxiety symptoms under control. Can anyone tell me if this medication is any good or not. I was also worried about it affecting my birth control, or if it is addictive?
I really cant answer the reason for your PVCS but I am going through the same thing and you are not alone. I have been getting PVCS since I was 28 years old. I use to just have one every now and then and in the past few months I have had more then I ever had in years put together. I have had a few days where I have several PVCS a minute for hours on end and I feel like I am dying. I have found no relief and nothing that makes them go away. They come and go and I never know when they will be there. I was told that Anxiety was causing them but I feel that I am anxious because I get them. I pray a lot. Dont know anything about the meds just wanted to stop in and say that I can understand where you are coming from and I will pray for all of us:)
I meant to say 22 years old LOL, sorry I am 28 now.
I have the same thing going on as you do. I kind of feel like the palpitations are what is causing me to me so anxious. I too have several of them a minute! Have you ever taken any kind of anxiety medication?
Went through the same thing.  Tried buspar, didn't work, Paxil and Inderal did work.
Blessedtb23 commented on Long standing dry mou...
6 mins ago
mishymoshymarcy What in the world am i doin... Comment
nursegirl6572 commented on specialmom's status