Panic About HIV

I went to Diagnostic center to test for HIV. The lab technician used syringe and needle to blood draw. I am thinking  about it every day that he used hiv infected person needle or syringe on me to blood draw. I am not able to stop thinking about it. I feel little cough, some times joint pains, some time muscle pains. Are these Anxiety symptoms or HIV ARS symptoms. please help me.....
Any one reply please
Health care workers do not reuse needles, for many reasons.  One, it would actually make their task (drawing blood) more difficult, if not impossible, as clotted blood would block the needle, making it impossible to get blood from someone.

Two, HCWs do not purposely, or carelessly do things that could place THEM at risk for various infections.  I can tell you first hand that it is literally constantly drilled into our heads in nursing school how to appropriate and safely handle a used sharp object.  We are instructed not to even RECAP needles as that leads to unnecessary exposures.  We are taught to immediately dispose of any needles in a sharp's container.  In almost 20 years of being a nurse, I've never seen, or heard about anyone reusing a needle.  It just doesn't happen...this is a totally irrational thought.  Has SOMEONE somewhere reused a needle?  Sure.  But in today's world, it is not a realistic worry.  

Third, almost all phlebotomy and injection equipment are now manufactured to be a ONE use only item, with safety features that actually render the equipment unable to be used a second time.

If you cannot accept this, then get yourself some professional help.
Thanks Nursegirl for the reply.

Normally they use Vacutainer to draw blood, why they used syringe to draw blood. What if the syringe was reused which has hiv infected person blood in the syringe.
It would be helpful for me if someone replies.
irst of all, please be patient.  This is not a real time chat room.  You must allow more time for replies, sometimes it can take up to a day or more to get answers.  We do the best we can.

I think you're confused about what a vacutainer is.  It's the little hollow plastic device that holds the needle (that goes into your arm) on one side, and a needle that punctures the blood collection tube on the other side.  

The vacutainer is a nice handy tool that makes phlebotomy much easier and more efficient as it stabilizes the collection tubes, but it isn't a required piece of equipment.  I've drawn blood countless times without one, when one wasn't quickly available, etc.  There are different ways to draw blood, and different kinds of phlebotomy equipment.  This is a health clinic, they would be using the proper equipment.  

Again, this is an irrational fear.