Anxiety Community
Panic Attacks

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Panic Attacks

I am new here and I am suffering from chromic pain and severe depressive disorder.  I had never really had a PA until this past weekend when My husband took me to the ER with chest pains.  I am 46 and I couldn't believe that I was having a heart attack.  After being admitted and having several test ran I was told that my pain was caused by anxiety and PA.  Thank God it wasn't a heart attack, but now how do I deal with this?  I am taking Wellbutrin and Zoloft for my depression and I also see a therapist. Do you have any suggestions on how I should handle the PA?

Bev
Welcome, This place has been a savor you to me the people here are very nice and knowing you have someone to talked to helps. Deep breathing and happy thoughts is about all I have for you but it sure helps me. Good luck
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms