Anxiety Community
Panic attacks and dizziness and pressure head

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Good day!

My name is Natasha. I am 39 years old, 164 height, weight 52 kg. I am a librarian and for almost 4 months I suffer from double vision, dizziness, noise in ears, heavy head, pressure on head. It began in February 2015. I was traveling by bus - felt a sudden push and rush of blood in the head, neck hardened and hands started trembling, felt lack of breathe. Then i immediately got out of the bus and rushed to the pharmacy - 158 pulse pressure 130/90. Panic condition. They called an ambulance. At the hospital i was they recommended Omaron 1 * 3 times a day. Aspirin 1/4 for the night for one month. A week later, i took MRI of the head. MR pattern read as follows ,
single small foci in the medial temporal lobe of the left, center gliosis probably residual character). Moderately pronounced uneven expansion of subarachnoid konvekstialnogo prostantsva. Cyst of the right maxillary sinus. Vyriant of the circle of Willis S - shaped crimp prepetrozalnyh departments of the right ICA.

After the treatment condition worsened. "Heavy head" pulls back periodically attacks - heavier neck, pulls back, as if lost consciousness. The took a MRI neck. Now I do not even know what to think -
In a series of MR images weighted in T1 and T2 in two projections Lordos straightened, small kyphotic curvature at C3-C5. The height of the intervertebral disc is stored, the signals from them in T2 unevenly reduced. Herniated disc is not revealed. Diffuse posterior disc protrusion C3 / C4, C4, / C5, C5 / C6, C6 / C7 0 up to 15 cm, in rasporstranyayuschiesya intervertebral foramen on both sides, without touching the spinal nerve, dural sac minimally distorting.
Clearance vertebrates channel narrowed level disc protrusion, a maximum of 1.4 cm.
Structure of the spinal cord, the signal from it (at T1 and T2) is not changed.
The shape and size of the vertebral bodies ordinary zastrenie corners of the vertebral bodies. Signs minimum expressed degenerative changes in the vertebral bodies.

In a series of MR angiograms neck in axial projection in the 3 D TOF visualized common carotid artery bifurcation OCA ekstrakranilnye vertebral arteries and their branches.
The aortic arch is not changed.
Bifurcation of the common carotid artery at the same level. MR signal from them is not changed.
The signal from the blood flow in the internal carotid arteries symmetrical, the artery is not changed. There is minimal tortuosity of the left and moderate tortuosity of the right (with the formation of the bend) of the internal carotid artery.

Vertebral arteries are arranged symmetrically, there is a slight decrease in blood flow, right vertebral artery throughout, with unexpressed crimp in the upper third.
Prostvety sotalnyh uniform vessels, blood flow is symmetrical, areas of abnormal blood flow is not revealed.

Conclusion: MR picture of degenerative changes in the cervical spine in violation of statics and protrusion of intervertebral nerves.
MR signs of a slight decline in the bloodstream of the right vertebral artery. Signs of the right vertebral artery tortuosity, both internal carotid arteries.

Then i met series of neurologists , physiotherapists and psychotherapists. One therapist has written to me: Phenibut 1/2 in the morning and in the afternoon, 1 tablet at night, Sulperid 50 mg in the morning, Pikamilon 50 mg in the morning and afternoon, amitriptyline 5 pm on the night of 1/2. Now the therapist was on vacation and told to take the dose until she comes back by end of May. These drugs I take from 2 April. Now I have become even go to work. Before that I had strong headaches and dizziness on the bed. But now too occasionally i have dizziness and pain in neck and pressure in head.

I have taken MRA of head, neck and lower part of spine. X ray of neck and back bone. I have panic/anxiety attacks often. I would like to know How appropriate to continue to intake these medicines, provided that there is no work. Very heavy head continues. It goes like from the neck or shoulders, and pressure reaches the top of head. Am i taking the right medicine and what these symptoms conclude? What would be an appropriate treatment for this?
Hi Natasha.  My best answer for you here is to re-post this in the Doctor's Forum on this site.  Most of us 'peers' do not understand a word of your detailed explanation.  Other than that, continue to follow doctor's orders.
TinaR10 commented on KeeLolo's status
49 mins ago
TinaR10 commented on veronica0808's status
TinaR10 Hello 2nd trimester. Curren... Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms