Anxiety Community
Panic attacks keep happening

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Panic attacks keep happening

If you back on my other post, I'm taking paxil and its day 18 on it. I've been having more and more panic attack lately due to the side affects of this pill but mostly at night and gotta wait to early today to be able to get refill of my other medicine  to help cope better with this.
Are you also currently in counseling?  I am a supporter of SSRIs like Paxil, however, I believe that it is only half of the solution.  For me, the combination of an SSRI and counseling enabled me to achieve long term relief from anxiety.  Just like with any challenge in life, the more you know how to confront it, the less daunting it seems....keep us posted!
Give yourself credit for sticking with it this long. I took one Paxil and stopped because it made me more anxious and panicky. At Day 18, I have to believe you're very close to the point where it should kick in.
It can take up to a month just hang in their bro u can do it
It took about 3 and a half weeks for my body to adjust to Paxil CR when I first started taking it. Hang in there! Your body will adjust (:
I see a therapist twice a month bro and yeah it heps me out, but the side affects are killer u know. I try with this pill and always get the same side affects, but once I get my old medicine back maybe it should help lessen the affects hopefully.
Thanks for the support and trying my best to stay with it.
It's day 19 so far for me and it should be adjusting to it by now, idk might have to give it another week and a half to see if it works out for me, but if it doesn't and I stop it can I got through withdrawals from it?
Yea dnt stop I dnt use it but I do know any meds u use for almost 3 weeks will give u some kind of withdrawal if u abruptly stop u should talk to ur doc first
yoomi626707 commented on A very inspiring colu...
1 hr ago
Elleneggys commented on I had no idea there w...
melimeli commented on Upset
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms