Panic attacks
So I got a question like last year I smoke some pot and it was laced with meth and heroin and I was freaking out I was afraid I was going to die my mom almost took me to the er. so now every time I smoke pot or I try to drink or I try to take any type of pills I start freaking out and having really bad panic attacks to where my heart rate goes up and I'm afraid I'm going to die. do you think if I quit smoking and drinking and doing everything for a couple of years it will die down? because after I smoke that pot I have panic attacks so bad like I won't be doing anything and then all the sudden I'll have a panic attack and I'll be feared for my life. How do I make this go away
It's hard to imagine that anyone would lace pot with heroin and meth, given the cost and the difficulty of getting any benefit of all three in the way they're used.  I've heard of PCP laced pot, but that's about it.  But it wouldn't really matter -- if you look at the archives on here you will find more posts than you can count of people who had their first anxiety attacks while high on pot.  I did as well.  It tends to bring out of us what's inside of us and intensifies the experience and focus.  What you're suffering now is sort of like a PTSD experience, where you expect to get anxious.  Before this becomes a chronic problem I'd get a good psychologist who specializes in anxiety treatment and nip this in the bud, so to speak.  And yeah, you''re probably done smoking pot.