Aa
A
A
Close
4205995_tn?1351173108
People with anxitey can get sick to
Hay guys just a quick post to let you ppl no some stuff over the last 3 months i have been getting bad pains in my gut and chest been to the docs and hospital so many times with the problum just to get told its anxiety and to go home but to day i had enuff went to the hospital and pritty much lost it at the nurse so then they dont a heep of test and finley got a answer thay found i had a bacterial infection in stomach  and a ulcer as well most probler causesd bye GERD thank god they found it be for something bad happen.

My point of this post is just because you have anxiety does not mean you cant get sick as i say no one knows your body better then you not even the dock so if you think somthing is wrong get on there back untill thay work it out if i wold have listen to them in the first place something bad could have happend
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
were you taking any meds for anxiety? did you find they relieved the pain for a time but then no longer? Did your pain move from gut to mid stomach to upper stomach - like they were not concentrated in one spot??. I suspect I may have the same problem as you and I would thank you for further details.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4205995_tn?1351173108
Yes i got pain in the lower part it woes more like a stabbing pain and all like a burning pain that wold move from the gut and go right up to my throat
Comment
Cancel
4205995_tn?1351173108
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
going up to your throat? sounds like GERD. You were right to keep insisting.
best.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
4205995_tn?1351173108
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
People with anxitey can get sick to
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on SOY
18 mins ago
Blank
Shane1997 commented on A very inspiring colu...
3 hrs ago
242912_tn?1402547092
Blank
Jade59 commented on breezytoo's status
5 hrs ago
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
MI