Anxiety Community
Please help running out of options

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Please help running out of options

I am a 28 year old male, quick rundown about what has been going on hoping I can get some peace of mind. I will start with about three years ago I felt a pain in my chest, I rushed myself to er. ER ran several times and everytime was released and was told it was anxiety an x ray showed excessive gas in stomach. battled the anxiety for about 6 months until it semi disappeared to mild GAD. I was working out 4-5 times a week running and weights for several years. until two months ago I was feeling bad and decided to get check out at a local EMS station. During the check I was transported to the Hospital because my heart rate was bouncing up and down. after a 12 hour stay at the er EKG's, Echocardiogram, 12 hr holter monitor I was released and told that I was dehydrated and had Bradycardia from working out and this was not to worry. After this I continued to worry and hassled my Cardiologist for and GP for more tests. several more EKG's, Stress Test, Blood work for Clotting, Pulmonary Embolism test and CT of the Chest all came back normal. I still suffer from the anxiety and feel that I have annoyed the drs and Er Staff and I fear. Will never figure out what is wrong with me. Symptoms change from day to day but some stay the same.
random sharp stabbing chest pain, Random light cough, random light shortness of breath usually feels better after a burp. Left wrist area gets warm at random, headaches. Constant Stomach gas. constant popping of the neck and back. random stabbing pains throughout my body at random times. random left side of face pain/pressure. sternum pops when I sit up or press on it. not sure if any of these are related. I lost 15 or so pounds in the last two months but started to gain think I went through a depression. I sometimes cry at night cause I feel helpless. all dr. keep telling me is anxiety but I know its something more. just recently started working out and freaked out because after a mile my heart rate was about 180. I was told this was because I was not out of shape. resting heart rate changed from 50s to 60s which I was also told because of deconditioning. So longs story short everyone points to anxiety and says I'm perfectly healthy please help. Oh also get random rash that goes and comes. it is behind ears and on ears right waist band. mid stomach. digestive system is crazy I think ibs.
USDA Approves New GE Corn and Soy, ...
1 hr ago by gymdandee
TinaR10 commented on photo
1 hr ago
TinaR10 commented on photo