Anxiety Community
Possible Anxiety Symptom

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Possible Anxiety Symptom

I am 26 years old and have just recently going back to school, College. Ever since I started I feel nautious in the morning and I gag, it is mostly when I am in the kitchen. This use to happen to me back in highschool and because of it I have been skipping breakfast always. I haven't changed my morning ritual just where I am going to. I have been settled into this for the last 7 weeks now. I can't even drink anything in the morning it makes a strong gag, to the point where I feel like I am going to puke. I am usually fine by time I get to Tim Hortons for my coffee. My major concern is it stopped for like 5 years. Why is it back?
Hi, Could you be pregnant? Good luck
Definitely not, I got an IUD put in the month before this started and haven't had sex since then.
Are you for some reason anxious about going to school?
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms