Problem with GAD
I really don't know where to start, or what to say.  Basically I've had anxiety problems my whole life (25 now). Around four years ago I had a serious bout with it, and that was when I realized I had a problem.  I was put on alprazolam and paroxetine, which I'm still on today.   I went to see a therapist also, although he was more of a "student therapist", but that was the only option for me at the time.  He sort of helped but I can't really say he "cured" me.  To be honest I started smoking pot and that seemed to really help.  

Anyway its back in full force and I have no clue where its come from and why it won't go away.  It started about a week and half ago.  I normally work from home since I have a family member with medical issues that needs help from time time, but my company came into some office space for people to come and work at.  I was excited at this prospect and went in.  I only was scheduled for two days, but after those two days I've become a complete mess.  I've stop going in, but I'm still just full of anxiety.  The thing that bothers me is that I have no idea what is freaking me out.  People keep asking me what it is that I'm thinking about that's worrying me, but half the time I can't even say that I have any specific thought... I'm just scared and nervous all the time.  

Tomorrow I go see my doctor, and probably start the process of finding a therapist to talk to.  Honestly I've become quite worried about going to see someone to talk too.  Not sure if I'll get along with the person, or if they are going to want me to do things I don't feel comfortable doing.

I guess I just feel lost and unsure of what the right choice is.  Any insight or suggestions I would greatly appreciate.