Propranolol
ive bin on propranolol for about 12weeks & weaned myself down to 10ml every other day, i took 10ml propranolol 52hours ago & not going to take another one as im ready to stop. when will it be fully out my system?
You need to talk to your doctor before getting out, i try propanolol because doctor said i had hyperthyroid, i took a pill, n discover chest pain, do i stop right away, i went back to the doctor and told her what happen and she dismissed for me to take propanolol and she said my blood work came back normal, i heard if you been taking propanolol for a while is bad to just quit, it can cause worse symptoms, so talk to ur doc, she will recommend lower dose, then she will take u off, if she thinks is right for you. Good luck, god bless
It's always better to taper under the guidance of a physician. 12 weeks isn't very long, but it's still better to do it the right way, to avoid issues like rebound hypertension, which can occur coming off a beta blocker.

My advice to you is get in front of your doc, explain where you're at, and see what he/she says.  Very possibly, you may be told just to stop taking them completely at this point.

As for worrying about when it will be "completely" out of your system, that's kind of irrelvant.  Even when a med is fully excreted, the body still needs time to redjust to not having it on board anymore.

Good luck, let us know what your doc says!
ive lowering my dose for weeks as i was on 80ml & my doctor knows im cumin off them and its fine. just wanna no when there fully out my system??
i no its gona take for my body to adjust. i mean fully out my system so i can have sum achol & go bk to the gym?? ive heard its 55hours is this right?
Yes aslongest your not taking any medication, u can drink, but dont abuse is bad for your heart, & head... Beta blockers are good for lower bp and heart rate, or after heart attack or heart surgery, just take care eat healthy, n acohol might be good for ur heart or might be bad for ur heart, talk to your doctor.. Ask for advice... Best of luck...
thanks for the help xx
I take propranolol,i take it u suffer from anxiety?do you get chest pain because thats why the doc gave it to me babe.x