Pulse in hand
Hi all

This is a strange one...

I was just wondering if anyone else can feel their pulse in the palm of their hand?

I can feel my very strongly in my left, Is this normal? Or does it mean i have hardened arteries?

I can only feel it if i put my finger on it. I can even see it move up and down if i hold it to the light.

I have become very obsessed with it and have found myself checking my pulse every minute of the day.
bip
Yes, That is normal If you keep focusing on it.  I doubt you have clogged arterirs.  Of course you will feel it when you put your finger there that is how your  doctors  feel your pulse.....

Relax your fine....
Actually if you had clogged arteries you would likely feel less of a pulse in your hand.
I do feel my pulse bounding into my hand at times due to my anxiety...and can see the pulse as well. You're fine!
I am 78.with no geriatric probems. i feel pulsation throut my body when I do meditation. whatever pace i concentrate i feel pusation. I  do not have cardovascular or blood pressure. I do have hypothyrodism which is controlled be 100 mg of thyroxin.IIn medetation your asked to feel pusation and i can feel that very easily. I wonder it is good or bad?I became slightly concerned after readomg this posting.
I have messed up the above posting.Hence I am typiing again.
In meditation you are asked to feel particular points.Specially you have to concentrate on all chakras(energy centers) You have to synchronize this pulsation with your breathing.This requires great efforts.
From the meditation- point of view this ability to perceive the pulsation , may appear a positive achievement. Now I wonder whether it is a positive point or some problem in the body.
Thankyou Dalubaba as this makes sense, I initially started off on the internet to try and find what it was and I was lead to heart disease but your comment has helped me alot and lead me onto sources that can tell me why it happens. 14 and heart disease free.. Just good meditation rituals :)