Question about medications to help get off benzos with no withdrawl effects
can taking Robaxin and Vistaril help someone to get off of a benzo and take away withdrawl feelings?
This is not an easy question to answer. There are many variables to consider. The length of time you've been taking the benzo and the dosage are probably two of the biggest. Benzos can be extremely difficult to withdraw from and you should never try without the advice and guidance  of the prescribing doctor, or, if he/she is not well educated with the withdrawal process of psychotropic meds, then a Psychiatric Medication Manager should be consulted.
Under excellent management of your withdrawal, side effects can be controlled and will be minimal. Unfortunately, I personally don't know of any medication or combination of medications that can completely eliminate all the effects of w/d.
Your question about Robaxin and Vistaril would have to be answered by someone well versed in the pharmacology of benzo withdrawal.
Please consult your doctor.
I wish you the best in the road that lies ahead of you. Be strong, be safe, go slow.
Nemaste
Greenlydia