Anxiety Community
Random Anxiety?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Random Anxiety?

I've never really had severe anxiety before.
I'm sixteen.
I started out feeling exhausted, then I started to feel kind of detached from reality. Then I woke up in a bad panic attack. I've had trouble sleeping for the past few days, and I keep feeling like death is looming over me. I keep fearing I have a brain tumor or some other fatal issue. I went to the doctor on Thursday and my doctor told me that I might have a stomach virus. I feel like I've been getting worse, and constantly get anxious over being anxious. I really want to see a doctor, but the doctors are closed until tomorrow which is a problem for me. It's the nights that give me the most trouble. I can't really sleep, and when I try to sleep I have anxiety attacks. The muscles on the back of my neck feel tired and they keep getting electric jolts through them. I'm just such a mess, full of fear and paranoia. I don't know what to do, I can't escape this. I just don't know what I should do.
What should I do?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
585414_tn?1288944902
A lot of these feelings and fears are common to anxiety disorder. Anxiety disorder can cause physical tension as well as sometimes feeling detached from reality. It would be worthwhile to speak to someone such as a family member or if you don't feel comfortable speaking to them a counselor and obtain a referral to a psychologist so you could discuss these concerns with them and they could help you.
Blank
take an anti-anxiety medication like klonopin or xanax. it should help
Blank
I've taken a bunch of different remedies.. Kava, Valerian root,  Rescue relief and some vitamin supplements but none of them seem to have any effect on me. :(
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1810386_tn?1405553177
Blank
travel_melb Coming up to the 3 month ma... Comment
7 mins ago
Blank
Swollentoe commented on franceslee's status
4 hrs ago
6942344_tn?1410169826