Raw - Aching feeling in throat and chest.
I have a raw cold sensation in the back of my throat and chest, my breath also feels very hot?

I've been extremely stressed lately and this always seems to happen.
and it just gets so intense I can barely think anymore. I drink many fluids to try and soothe it but it just doesn't go away.

My throat and chest feel like you usually feel like when you're running outside in the cold and come in.

I press down on my chest sometimes and the pressure relieves the pain sometimes.

Help?
Stress can make us feel run down in my opinion.  For me, whenever I am under a period of stress, I have all sorts of symptoms.  Have you had anxiety issues in the past?  How long have you been having problems?  Why not go see your doctor and check with him/her and maybe she/he can help you with the symptoms.  Also, do you have access to counseling to help you deal with the stress?  For me, talking it over (with an individual or in a group) helps me to understand the source of my stress and can help deal with it in a manageable way....keep us posted!
I've had stress ever since I was 12. (I'm 15 now.)
I deal with it on a daily basis and have basically consumed myself into being bitter and ill-tempered towards nearly everyone aside from my current Lover (I've been with him for 3years.) and my family.

I dislike therapists/consellors. I was forced to go to them before when I was in school, and I hated it.

My doctor's told me I had a heart murmur once before, nearly 2 years ago, and that's why my heart/chest felt strange, and I'm prone to panic attacks. They also told me I was anemic.

But I noticed that this raw feeling is nearly unbearable sometimes. But I try to sleep it off.
I am sorry that you didn't have a good experience with counseling...it sometimes can take time to find the right one.  It took me a few tries until I found one that was right for me.  I know how anxiety can take hold and literally consume us and it can be hard to overcome. Have you ever considered giving counseling a second chance since you are still going through this?  
No, I've never had a second thought about ever going since the first time I went.

I've talked with friends alot and they just don't seem understand anything and they try to put words into my mouth.

So basically I just tough everything out unless this is a life or death situation.

It's just annoying that every time I get stressed my heart feels like it explodes liquid nitrogen into my throat or something.
Have you been checked for GERD (acid reflux)?  This thing with your throat sounds like it may be this.  It is acid backing up in your throat causing a lot of burning and rawness.  There is medication for this, and even OTC.  You won't feel a heart murmur, but if you keep worrying about it, anxiety can make us feel things.  The anemia should have been treated and be gone, or you should be on a supplement for that.  Talk to your parents about getting a good physical check-up and having this burning in your throat addressed.  Many of us have lived our entire lives with a heart murmur, so don't concern yourself with this.  I would reconsider counseling, getting the right therapist can make a big difference.  Good luck and take care.
I haven't been checked for GERD.
But my mom has acid reflux she said.

She thinks I'm just catching a cold but I know I'm not. :\
I only just started feeling this after a fight with a friend.

I doubt she'd bring me to the doctors because she says it would be a waste of time and money when all it is could be a cold.

But my chest is really feeling tighter than it was yesterday and I told her but she seemed to just shrug it off..
Anxiety can cause so many physical symptoms to include all that you are feeling in my opinion.  I also can relate to many people just shrugging your concerns off as well.  Many times, people can seem to become frustrated because of the anxiety, especially those close to us.  I believe that in many cases, they are just frustrated with the fact that they cannot help us.  Do you have a particular friend that you talk about this with?