Ringing in left ear.
For the last few days my left ear has been ringing. My mom, My moms sister and My grandfather all have ringing in their ears/ear... I've had alot of ear infections in my left ear too...Should I worry about this, Is there something seriously wrong with my head, Do I have a brain tumor or a brain aneurysm?  Im only 15. Im not sure if alot of 15 year olds have brain tumors or brain aneurysm's.

If you have had a lot of ear infections I hope you have gone to an Ear,Nose and Throat doctor.
Check out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus

You may still be getting low grade infections or have other inner ear problems that may need to be more thoroughly checked out.
I have ringing in my ears all the time and believe it is nerve related.  I drives me up a wall at times.
You are much too young to have to put up with it so have your folks have it further checked out.
I experience ringing in my ears quite often.  Mostly the right ear,  when I am feeling that tingly feeling all along that side and,  sometimes in the left.  As a kid,  I KEPT an ear infection and most of the times it was in both ears.  I cannot help but wonder if what I am experiencing now is due to some type of nasal allergy or an inner ear infection that I'm not aware of.