Rushing, uncontrollable thoughts/visions when falling asleep
I'm really freaking out.  For the past couple of weeks, i've been having this experience of rushing thoughts as I'm trying to fall asleep at night.  I mean, it's mainly a vision or word that only lasts half a second, but they rush in constantly and disrupts my sleep.  It only happens at night when I'm going to go to sleep and not during the day, although i had an episode for a few days where i was repeating everything that was said on tv and couldn't stop.  Now that i've relaxed about it, i've stopped.  Maybe i have a bit of OCD?  I'm starting to think i'm going crazy and i'm really scared.  I've had anxiety disorder for 15 years, but i've never had this symptom.  I've been under a lot of stress for the past year, so not sure if this is just another manifestation of anxiety.  Before that, i was having twitching/jerks at night right as I was falling asleep, but that has stopped pretty much, but now it's been replaced by the rushing thoughts.  I really hope someone else has had this and can ease my mind.  Thanks.
You should talk this concern over with your Doctor. Anxiety can cause all sorts of symptoms ~ ony medicallty qualified people can give a diagnosis, on here others will share their experiences & give support. Hope you get help, don't hesitate to seek it ~ avoid putting it off. Best wishes,George
Hey, I've got this too. I will try to describe it.
As the fast feeling steps in everything changes in my mind. As like if I have taken some drug and I feel a rush of adrenalin in my brain. The sounds are altered also. I can hear every little tone. My senses are different. Everything I touch is somehow different and even new. I have tried to find some information about this and I came up to this web site, where everything is described very well - http://www.fastfeeling.co.cc/