Scared of Aneursym
Hi -

I have mild anxiety, but lately I have been having headaches and am scared to death of having an aneursym.  I am so focused on it that it consumes my day.  Every little pain, itch, etc on my head I get very nervous.  I do not want to go to my md about this because I go to him for so many other things he will probably think I am crazy.  I would love to have a mri for my peace of mind.  HELP!!!!
hi i went through this a few years ago i had headaches, double vision and even some how managed to make one of my pupils bigger than the other!!! i was so scared, the doc eventually gave me a scan and guess what? there was nothing there. i was totally gobsmacked. tension, stress and worry cause headaches i bet you if you press the muscles in your neck they hurt and are very hard. cause of the tension. i swear i had headaches every day for about 2 yrs. worrying will just make them worse.
go visit your doctor if you feel the need and have you had your eyes tested? cause that can cause headaches to but its more than likelt anxiety x