Seeking answers
It started 5 days ago only thing i havenauseouwas alot of fast food im talking about to orders around 11pm i felt a pain in the left side of my chest thus scared me so bad i thought i was having heart problems so i then started panicking my heart felt like it was racing i felt like i haf allot of energy all of a sudden i was constantly gasping or yawning when i stood up i felt dizzy and weak when i tried to walk i almost stumbeld a little i layed down then i swore my vision was impaired in my left eye but for a split second my feet went numb for a few seco ds as well.
  Finally i fall asleep but i wake up the next morning with the same symptoms expext this time i was also feeling chest discomfort followed by a tingling in my left arm a weird pressure like feeling in my head i started to feel hot all of sudden i swear i wad losing it .
  I was also having thoughts of dying wich seemed to make it worst. This was goin on all day. Afther all that i also have trouble sleeping up untill now when i lay down and start to fall asleep i jerk and wake back up and have trouble falling asleep again but dont feel tired during the day
A day afther this when i tried to fall asleep i felt like i had a shot of adrenilne and when i woke up i was feeling the same thing then i started to shake followed by a cold sweat i started feeling dizzy and nauseuos.
The third day i couldnt fall asleep without feeling like my heart is stoping so i would stay up.
I have felt dizzy and nauseous twice since then and i have had a chest discomfort and shallow breathing for most of the days except it comes and goes but always in the morning.
Can someone please tell me what this is i went to an urgent care clinic 4 days afther that first panick attack i had or could have been stroke im not even sure but they did EKG and blood test and said everything was fine blood pressure normal. I was only diagnosed with acid reflux and given omexpalne but i worry it could be something else due to my trouble sleeping and chest discomfort.