Anxiety Community
Seredyn Supplement

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Seredyn Supplement

I have been looking for natural supplements to help with anxiety once I get off this damn Klonopin---on a slow taper from .5 mg.
I saw this product online called Seredyn which is suppposed to be a natural, herbal remedy for assisting with anxiety and panic attacks. Has anyone used this supplement or is it a scam? It sounds too good to be true, so that is why I wonder. Could you take a product like this when you are tapering. Their literature says yes, but you folks may know the truth.

I know that chamomile tea has been a blessing for me each night..It sooths!
-6 Comments Post a Comment
can seredyn help my bipolar mania?

can seredyn help people with trichotillomania
Actually, on this one, the ingredients are pretty simple and might help, or they might not.  Depends on the person.  It's unlikely to be strong enough for panic attacks in the short term, but passionflower in particular can be helpful in long-term use for regulating the nervous system.  On the other hand, theanine, as a quasi-amino acid, is probably best taken apart from food, whereas the others are probably best taken with food.  The magnesium taureate is good, since magnesium is responsible for relaxing the muscles, but taking taurine separately would be better, and again, magnesium is best absorbed taken with food and taurine apart from food.  My problem is, this is a direct marketing company, and I don't trust any of them.  Some are probably fine, but since they're so secretive you'll never find out.  If you buy ingredients separately at a good health food store (not a GNC), you'll be better assured of getting good quality ingredients, and you can take them when they should be taken.  Be careful about these kinds of remedies if you're on medication, because many of them overlap with what the med is trying to do.  For the person who asked about bipolar, no, this probably won't help with that, this is an anti-anxiety remedy, not a mood balancing formula.  I don't actually know any natural treatment for true bipolar, and by that I mean manic-depression, not those new-fangled bipolar 2 and 3 and this and that, which probably don't exist.
HI there,i tried Sereydn,and found it didnt do anything for me.I also tried an american product called Panicyl and it was awesome helped me heaps when i got anxiety back again last sep after 9yrs:(The only prob is you have to re order every 3 weeks so you dont run out and cause i live in new zealand it takes 5/7 working days.So guess it depends were ya live in the world:)The guy who sells it is an ex anxiety sufferer and he sent me emails every few days to see how i was doing.Panicyl is a natural product were you take up to 4 tablets a day depending how bad you are..I truely believe in this product just couldnt afford 50.00 every couple of weeks..But if your willing to checkout website its panicyl.com its amazing stuff..Odette
i have really bad anxiety that started about 2 yrs ago... i was wondering if theses symtoms (symptoms) i have are normal anxiety symptoms and if this natural medicine can help bc ive been on a generic xanax (dont kno how to spell it) and i hated it bc part of wat triggers by anxiety is my body feeling different if that makes sense (example i get faint alot if i think about being sick or if i think about having an attack in front of ppl or even if i think about being faint i get faint) neways my symtoms (symptoms) are rapid heart beat, nausa, feeling faint, shakey (shaky), hot feeling like im going to lose control of my body, sharp headaches that last only a second, horrible nervous stomach... if ne one can tell me if this is normal and any advice that might help me i just want my life back!! ne little advice will help and any suggestions of natural ways to help with it that have little to no side effects...thanks for takeing the time to read
rana64 3. “Life has a way of testi... Comment
1 hr ago
rana64 commented on JGF25's status
1 hr ago
travel_melb Still clean and loving it..... Comment