Anxiety Community
Seroquel

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Seroquel

Who has taken Seroquel - does it work?  What is the dosage that you take?
i'm on seroquel i was doing good on it and lexapro ..........seroquel 200 mgs now i'm up to 400 .........  lexapro is awesome i was great for many years, seroquel is ok but my doc wants me to switch to zoloft for lexapro and not sure about the quell
Thanks bigben1 - I will tell my brother.
I've been on 25 mg of Seroquel for two weeks now. The first week was rough, extremely drowsy, foggy. Now--in the second week--I seem to be doing just fine. I am the most calmest I've ever been in years. But I will give it 30 days to make an assessment.
Oh, I forgot to mention, I had "bloody stools" the second night of taking it. It scared the bejesus out of me. But I haven't experience that since.
Tried it and felt it was fine. Felt rather calm and 'safe' - if that makes sense - the next morning. Should take at night I think, as it can make one feel drowsy.

Didn't feel any pressing issues when I was on it, not anxious about normal things like I can be, but not apathetic either. (I still want to 'feel' and be artistic!) Still have it around, take it when I need a good nights sleep. Seemed ok to go on and off as well.. No side effects other than a heaviness the first couple of days. Liked it. :)
mishymoshymarcy I WILL MAKE TODAY A PRODUCT... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
SurprisedPatrick joined this community
Welcome them!
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms