Sexual anxiety - Please HELP
Hi everyone
I'm a 23 year old male. I've had two episodes in the previous 5 weeks which are worrying me. I received unprotected fellatio from an escort 5 weeks ago. Dr Hansfield on the STD forum has said this is low risk and not to worry. My HIV test at day 31 was negative which has been reassuring. 2 weeks ago, I had protected sex and didn't notice any breaking of the condom, yet I'm feeling that there may have been some tiny tear somewhere. I'm feeling that I may have contracted something serious from this second episode (even though the condom didn't break to my knowledge and my eye sight). I can't seem to put this behind me. My worst fear is that if caught a blood borne virus, I won't be able to practice as a surgeon as I'm currently in the final year of medical school. Some perspective regarding these thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
You've been tested for the first incident and everything is fine. You did'nt see any tears in the condom with the second incident so you most likely have no worries there. You can be tested again if it will ease your mind. I would recommend only having sex with people you know, and also know their sexual history.
You are going to be a doctor and got an HIV test for fellatio. You have to ask yourself why you are having sexual adventures with strangers when you know you will be afraid afterwards even if the condom doesn't break.