Should I do something?
Ok I'm 15, 5'4 and Ive been working out a lot recently. Last night I was doing push-ups and I did one wrong and I felt something start to hurt between my heart and my left shoulder then it spread to my back. All night I was freaking out thinking I was about to have a heart attack. Today it is better but it still kinda hurts. I told my mom but she thinks I'm just paranoid. Which I do get paranoid very very easy. I'm a little overweight but I don't have any health problems otherwise. What do you think? I think i might just be freaking myself out and having a panic attack. But I'm not sure.
I think you pulled a muscle and you're being paranoid. You're fine:-)
Thank you! I hope so.
I absolutely agree with adelle.  When these situations arise, you have to remind yourself of the FACTS rather than focusing on the fears.  The FACT is, you know exactly what you did, and even knew what you did when you did it.  It's not a mystery.  The other fact is, a heart attack in a 15 year old is about impossible, not unless there is some kind of serious preexisting heart problem.

Take some Motrin, rest the area (no push ups for a few days) and when you start getting the "what if" thoughts...get out and do something...take a walk, play a game, call a friend, something.
Okay thank you!
Today it's better but my left arm still has pain randomly. I mean I don't know if that means something. But like it's at random points thro my arm. I don't think I'm having a heart attack. But it worries me that this is happening.