Skin Picking & Nose Snuffling Being A Real Problem!
22 yrs old & 8 hard years of dealing with OCD, new types of symtoms seem to arise. Now I constantly pick my face feeling itching sensations. I never had this problem in the past. This type of symptom usually happens when I do chores around my house or when I'm talking to someone. And there would be times when I feel itching on my face when I'm doing nothing.

I also pick my nose constantly when I feel an itch or when I feel a nose hair. And I usually do that when i'm around people or some type of activity. Another symptom sort of related to the ones I mentioned is that I have a habit of snuffling my nose.
These symptoms have been aggravating and really affecting me for like the last 4 months now. It makes me lose concentration of things or to stay focus. I know its compulsive.
But I dont know if this is part of my OCD, Asperger Symptoms,(OCD and Apserger Syndrom which I am diagnosed with)a form of tourretts maybe, or something else? If these symptoms are familiar to anyone and/or someone can give me advice for these symptoms I'm currently struggling with, I would really appreciate it.
Thank You for the time for reading my topic.