So dizzy and unbalanced
Hi everyone,i have been having this dizzy lightheaded sensation for many months now,hm 7-8 months? so far done a lot of ecgs,bloodworks,thyroid test and full cardiac workup which all are normal.Just wondering do you guys suffered from this dizziness sensation on daily basis ? sigh it is so awful as with this dizziness sensation as i just felt so unbalanced in this world.Also had other anxiety symptoms i think,palpitations and shortness of breathe at times,did xrays before,ecgs,and pulse oxyimeter which test your oxygen saturation on the blood,which all are in normal range.
Hurm. I get dizzy occasionally, but i think mine is more from lack of sleep of the medications i'm on. How dizzy is it? Like a bit woosy or the room is spinning like you're on a roller coaster?
I feel like that too. It started about 3 days ago and hasn't gone away yet. I just feel ligheaded and like I'm in a dream I guess.
I've been getting this a lot lately, too. Sometimes deep breathing helps along with getting up and moving around.

I think the stress of getting lightheaded compounds the issue... so I'm having an anxiety attack, I get lightheaded, I panic a little, up the anxiety, lightheaded, anxiety... It feeds itself. At least I'm thinking it's a panic attack. It resolves after a little while, so I assume so.

I'm glad they're doing a full workup on you. My anxiety attacks caught some other health problems that weren't the cause, but needed attention (heart abnormalities). I hope everything settles down soon, because these suck.
I think I know what you are talking about, and if I'm on the right track, it happens to me too. When I am having an anxiety moment, I will sometimes feel "out of it" or feel like I need to "ground myself"- as in hold onto something for fear that I am going to fall over at any minute. It's that fuzzy, slow motion, dizzy feeling, right? Or am I wrong? Also, do you have a fear that you are going to, as I like to say, face plant at any moment? I will tell you that that happens to be one of my physical symptoms of anxiety, and what I learned from a psychologist is that this feeling with an increased heart rate isn't going to make you pass out, and that your heart is able to handle a fast rate for a while. I find that knowing that makes it a bit better, and also, drink some water, run your hands under cold water, or just hold an ice pack to you if you are home..something about the cold helps me!

Am I on the right path? If so, does it help knowing that I know exactly what you are talking about, and although it *****, it's not truly threatening?
I get dizzy and off balanced all the time everyday even when i dont feel anxious its hard to focus or even work.Ive been to my doc had several tests done everything fine just anxiety they say.Easy for them to say just anxiety.Anxiety is horrible not just a just.I did go have a mri recentally cause i couldnt take it anymore they found systs and pollips on my sinuses and said i have flluid in my ears.I have to see a ent and if that dont help the dizziness then there gonna send me to a neurologists who will hopefully figure this out cause i feel like always have to be near something to grab a hold of cause when im standing still its the worse.
I'm feeling like that kind of at times during the day. I think mines anxiety related. When you close your eyes standing up do you feel like your moving? That's what I felt like tonight. Freaked me out. Atleast you can stop worrying about them finding anything bad. Sinus issues can do A LOT of that stuff. So maybe you'll be taken care of here soon! =)
Thanks for the comments guys it does help to know i am not alone in this dizzy sensations,just to clear it up,most of my dizziness are light headed type,a feeling at times like your going to faint or fall over,so far did a tilt table test last month at a cardiology dept,it was all good,bp all normal even though i feel very dizzy so the cardiologist mentioned it could be anxiety then since most of my cardiac test are normal.Did refer to ENT by the doctor but ENT doctor said it couldnt be ear problem and since i had palpitations,he again refer me back to cardio to do more investigation which then again came back normal,so end of june had an appointment with a neurologist and will see how then.
HIya, i find it very interesting what you have said regarding the pollips an cysts.  I have been getting very dizzy, have suffered from anxiety for 18yrs now so u'd think the doc's would understand that i know the blinking difference between anxious dizziness and the dizziness im suffering from now.  Im getting more vertigo at the moment, with a drunk type unsteadiness 24/7.  Have had blood tests, the only thing that came back abnormal was my body shows inflammation but because the other tests were normal the doc anit overly worried.  However i am having problems with my sinuses so i'm wondering if this is where the problem lays.  I have to see the doc Monday morning so i'm gona ask for more tests, if they can be bothered with me, i always feel like ive been fobbed off when i see them, like they jusy think im a hyperchrondrac.  but i am getting pain around my sinuses and taking a nasal spray at the mo.  What do i do to get them to listen?
i WENT TO MY DOC SO MUCH COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND SHE KEPT SAYING ANXIETY TILL FINALLY I SAID ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I LISTEN TO EVERYTHING SHE SAYS AND HARDLY QUESTION IT SHES GONNA LISTEN TO ME THIS TIME SO I WENT IN THERE AND TOLD HER I KNOW WHAT ANXIETY IS IVE HAD IT LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW BUT THERES SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON HERE AND MY BODY IS TELLING ME THIS.I TOLD HER I WANT A MRI OF MY BRAIN.I WAS DIZZY AND OFF BALANCED GETTING WEIRD HEADACHES AND I WANT IT CHECKED OUT FURTHER.I TOLD HER WHAT COULD IT HURT IF ITS NOTHING I WILL PUT EVERTHING I HAVE INTO ANXIETY BUT UNTILL I KNOW I CANT FOCUS ON THAT BECAUSE IM SCARED TO DEATH ITS SOMETHING ELSE.SHE FINALLY AGREED AND GAVE ME THE MRI AND WHEN I GOT THE RESULTS I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE BUT I ALSO KNOW ITS ANXIETY TOO AND SHES SENDING ME TO A ENT BUT ALSO MADE ME HOLD UP TO MY PROMISE AND GO TO THEREPY FOR MY ANXIETY AND TAKE THE KLONOPIN BECAUSE I KNOW I HAVE ANXIETY BAD AND PANIC DISORDER BUT I ALSO KNEW SOMETHING ELSE WAS GOING ON TO.gOOD LUCK AND KEEP ME POSTED IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO DO BECAUSE IM ONE TO USUALLY JUST GO WITH THE FLOW BUT I STOOD UP AND SHE LISTENED.MY DOC ALSO THINKS IM A HYPOCHONDRIAC CANT BLAME HER BEEN THERE WITH EVERY SYMPTOM UNDER THE MOON BUT I KNEW MY LAST TEST WOULD BE THIS MRI AND I TOLD HER THAT.
since a week before Christmas   I woke up  did my regular routine before work   turned around and wham  got a dizzy spell that left my legs heavy    I sat down  and shortly after was ok..........   later I had tons of congestion in my head    pressure in my right ear   which sent me to an ENT      they did a bunch of testing and said  I prob was on the end of a virus and I should be good soon......   NO     I went to my Internist and she gave me a Medrol pak and antibiotic which took away a lot of the congestion.   however since  ive been extremely unbalance   like walking with sea legs.....  I feel like everything is sensitive   eyes also.....   I am not anthing like myself and its wearing on me.....  ive become anxious and im just plain sick of it....   Ive had MRI  cat scan of head   tons of blood work    you name it.....  saw a neurologist after MRI   she made me to for that test that checks artery in neck......fine......   my blood pressure has been all over the board and I question if my blood pressure meds are playing a role in this....  ive been on the same stuff since the 80's.....  I have a lot of noise in my head    I sleep well   so personally I don't thnk im suffering for some emotional issue......  docs always wasn't to give you antidepressants for everything.....    I forgot to mention   I had another one of those attacks about 1-1/2 hours after going to went which landed me up in the ER ......  im sick to death of this    and I know there is something off.....  not my nerves     im becoming nervous because of it........  any suggestions ?