Anxiety Community
So worried all the time!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

So worried all the time!!!

I am worried about everything in my life! I can't let anything go. I am overwhelmed by everything. I can't eat or sleep and I am so tense all the time my muscles are sore!  I don't know what to do. I have zanex but I don't want to take it because It makes me so tired and I don't want to get addicted to the stuff.   Idk what to do :(
What's going on in your life right now to make you so anxious? School, job, family? Are you in therapy?
I think for many of us once we know why the anxiety is being caused and what our triggers are it really helps.
We're here to listen and help anyway we can.
Hi there.  Your screen name is bipolarbaby.  Do you have bipolar?  To me, you describe anxiety and there are long term treatments for that that are better than Xanax.  Do you see a psychiatrist or psychologist?  
Rite now I have a full time job and am taking two classes in college and I just moved out of my parents house so I know some things that are triggering it.  
And yes I do have bipolar and I go to therapy once a week and in a week I have an appointment with a psychiatrist to see what treatments I can get.
I am just having a hard time dealing with everything  and y bipolar is also making me anxious because it has gotten so much worse. So there is a lot going on in my life :/
It sounds like you are on the right path to getting help.  Once you get the right medication and start feeling better you can learn coping strategies and make changes in your lifestyle that will help.  Best of luck to you, we all know what you are going through and it will get better if you are taking the proper steps!
I totally agree with nowhopefull!!  I'm so happy you have an appt. with your psychologist this week and a psychiatrist appt. coming up next!  You are absolutely on the right track with that.  

You certainly do have a lot of big things going on and on top of that, LOTS packed in with moving, working full time and taking classes---  you must be tired!  Set aside some 'you' time or down time and remember to exercise regularly as this helps a lot with modulating mood.  

Hang in there and let us know how your appointments go dear.  peace
I agree that you're on the right track.  Stressors in our life easily exacerbate our conditions, therefore with all you have going on, it's understandable that emotionally, you're a little spread thin and feeling it.

Most of the stressors in your life are actually positive ones, but that doesn't mean they don't affect you negatively.  GOOD stress is still stress!

Definitely let us know how your appt goes and what the plan is.  We're here for you, any time!
andrea_hemingway95 added the Weight Tracker
andrea_hemingway95 Eating popcorn yay! Comment
Blessedtb23 commented on Long standing dry mou...