Anxiety Community
Sorry guys just need to vent

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Sorry guys just need to vent

Hay guys I need to let of some steam I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety and I will admit over the last few months I have been to the hospital a lot they all no me buy name just about.
Now here is the thing I know panic attacks mimic a heart attack but when your haven a panic attack it is very hard to remember that so I go to the hospital with chest pain and shortness of breath to night and the nurse goes to me as soon as she seen me ohh not you again she ask what's wrong and I tell her all she says to me is go home or sit in toe waiting room till the panic attack stops so I tell her just because I have panic attacks DOES NOT MEAN I CAN'T HAVE A HEART ATTAC then she just walked away and wen to sit at her desk never gave me an ECG or nothing so I sat there for abit be4 getting ask to go home.

So my point is just because I have a panic attack problem does not mean I can't have a heart attack

If anyone has hade this problem I wold love to here from you and what u did to over come goin to the hospital all the time  
Hi Ricky, you have a reason for panic attacks as you have SVT. Panic attacks are about the word Panic. Your not sure!. Thy to learn more about your illness as with knowledge come understanding. The first question i would find out is weather you are a walking health risk. I mean does your condition mean you should spend 100% of you time in the hospital under constant watch. If the answer is no then find out how to live with it. The does and donts. Also accept that fact that you have this as it is part of you. You look very handsom from your photo and have a pretty girl, so you got that going for you! Also you have a fear of dying. Try to get closer to the God of your choice. Death comes to everyone and even to those that are not sick as we saw in the Connecticut shootings. Just add some more spirituality to your everyday life. There is great comfort in God. Try to pray before meals, just a small quite thank you for the life that has been given you.
sometimes you must speak up to hc pro's and let them know what u have to say
I tryed to night and got told if I keep it up ill be goin on a lil trip to the mental ward  
Angelinaaa commented on Long standing dry mou...
21 mins ago
Dalubaba commented on Des_a_rae's status
1 hr ago
123tushar07 commented on Good morning
1 hr ago
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms