Still thinking about it
About five weeks ago I had protected sex with a CSW in a strip club, when I
Was on vacation in the Dominican Republic. She provided the condom that was use, I had my own but I guess you can only use there’s to be sure there not tampered with. We had oral and vaginal sex twice with different condoms for each sex act and from what I remember the condom didn’t break. Because if it did I think I would and she would notice. Even with all that being said I’m still thinking I caught something and can’t let this go. I’ve had sex with plenty of females before with no worries all protected. I guess the fact that she’s a CSW got me feeling a certain way. Any ideas on how I can get pass this because I know most of my concerns are not concerns at all
Also the fact that I used her condoms instead of mines
The way you describe the problem is you have a hangup that a csw can give you HIV in a way that other people can't. You were advised by two people on the HIV forum you can't have HIV so the problem is finding a way to accept that advice and get rid of your hangup.

You can take a duo test for a conclusive result if you think that will convince you that you are negative. Or see your doctor or a therapist to discuss it and see if they can help you accept it.
Your were right I took a test and it was negative. Feel much better now, note to self don’t have sex with csw it’s not worth it. Take Care
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
10356 commented on Last Chapter of the P...
RSR89 is hoping to find answers a... Comment
Worriedman369 added the Anxiety/Panic Tracker