Anxiety Community
Stolen Prescription,

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Stolen Prescription,

My boyfriends prescription was stolen from him, when he left his car. He had been driving with someone he fairly knew, and didnt think twice about it. The guy ended up going into his bag, and taking his prescription. It is a prescription to Xanax. We tried calling his Doctor, but she is away visiting her family in India. So there is no way of getting in contact with her. We do not know what to do... any suggestions?
I would contact the pharmacist for further instructions, they might be able to give you an emergancy supply if the meds have any refills on them. Technically you could contact the police department and report stolen property as well. If he's stealing your boyfriend's meds he's probably stolen from others as well.
You need to report this to the police and then contact the doctor on-call for your doctor.  You have no way of knowing where this guy will get the script filled so you can't contact the pharmacy.  But by making a police report, it will support your story for the doctor, and be sure and get a copy of the police report as proof.
Yes, I considered. This prescription had already been filled though. He has the medicine, not just a script. The person who stole this is actually in a Rehab right now, so I guess that is a good thing. But still wrong.  We have been trying to get in touch with the doctor on call for our doctor, but there is no one available for us. The pharmacy that we get it filled at, is actually right downstairs to the doctors office. I think we are going to go to the hospital, because this type of medicine is very much needed, and I fear withdrawal will happen, or severe attacks. I can already feel the tension building up within him since this whole thing has happened. Anyways, Thank you both  for your help.
GMO CORN
2 hrs ago by gymdandee
mishymoshymarcy I'm trying so hard to stay ... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on need a title -
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms