Stopped Citalopram, what can i expect from withdrawal?
A week ago i hit a big milestone in my opinion at least, i've been taking this damned SSRI for 6-7 long years and had the whole nine yards of depression/anxiety attacks and breakdowns, a few of my posts tell a few of them.

So when i saw my doctor last to get a refill of my Depressants, i was safely told that at that moment' was a good time to come off them and i'd been weaning slowly beforehand. I've come off of 20mg.

So, I've done a lil searching online (ignoring a few websites that spell doom n gloom and fatal incidents to keep my sanity and anxiety going overboard) to see what i'm in for, because every drug that you take for a prolonged time always has withdrawal, and i have to admit.....i haven't been feeling 100%, my moods been like a yo yo, i'm sometimes extremely irritated and I've felt...like a sluggish zombie. My chest however has been the biggest annoyance!!, i'm experiencing...heart tremors?, fluttering and maybe missed beats?, when it happens it feels like my heart hiccuped or something, the sensation feels like a twitch or rapid tick on the inside and i feels like i need to cough. I'll be damned if i know if its something to be concerned about, i've been tested and checked time and time again with a normal pulse rate,regular blood oxygen and no sign of chest blockage, and thats been my GP,Triage doctor and Physician that checked me out. Honestly i feel like i cant run or do anything too over exerting...freaks me out : (

So, what i am in store for coming off this pill?, and is disturbed heart rhythm tied in with it?. this community has greatly hepled me through so much, if anyone replies, thanks in advance!

I have heard of some people having heart palps when coming off these meds. Maybe it's anxiety, I'm not sure. It's so hard to tell you may or not go through because we're all so different. You are working with your Dr on the tapering and that is the best thing you can do. I would recommend taking it slow and letting your Dr know if you have any symptoms that are really bothersome. You have been checked out and your heart is fine so I really am thinking it's because of the withdrawal or anxiety, which can happen, when coming off these meds.
Thankyou for the response : ), i will be keeping in check and making sure i'm coming off these as best as i can. Its gonna be a bit of a bumpy ride for certain.