Strange Feeling In My Head
Hey everyone,

I am a 20 year old Male and about three days ago I randomly got a very strange headache, unlike anything I've ever had before.  I've had a history of migraines, sinus trouble (my adenoids were removed many years ago but I still get sinus infections often) severe ear infections (I've had tubes put into my ears twice), and tons of allergies (both environmental and food).   All these things have lead to headaches in the past, but whatever happened a few days ago was different.  

It feels as though my head is extremely heavy, and my whole body is almost uneasy.  I feel like I cannot focus on anything and my brain almost feels like it isn't working.  My memory, which is usually perfect, seems to be failing lately.  I have suddenly become clumsy and my motor skills aren't working as well as they usually do.  My balance is kind of thrown off and everything seems almost 'unreal'.  At times I feel a little nauseas, but never enough to actually throw up.  I am also constantly tired and have almost no drive to do anything, even eat.

I am very confused as to what caused this "headache" and how to get rid of it, because it is kind of ruining my life.. I have not been able to go to class or do anything productive since it started, as it if kind of overwhelming.

I do have a history of bipolar disorder and anxiety, but am currently on 20mg of Lexapro (and have been for almost 3 years).  I would like to mention that about a year and a half ago I tried to come off of Lexapro, but only a day or two into it I was overcome with unbelievably extreme Vertigo (where I could not walk around).  Therefore, after a few days I had to go back on the medicine because I could not take it anymore.  I do not like taking this medicine and I want to be off of it; I feel like it messes with my head.  I also feel like it has something to do with this "headache" I have now.

I am a very smart kid (perfect score on my SAT's, graduated Valedictorian) so I can usually figure out what is wrong with me pretty easily, but I am baffled at what is happening now.  I am also alone in Florida at college, with few friends and no family so I am starting to get a little nervous because it has not receded.  

Please if anyone could offer any direction to start researching it would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance

I