Strange thing to do.
Once I was a my boyfriends house and without thinking I told him I was going to the bathroom but instead walked out to my van and drove home. I'm not really sure what made me do this. I was yelling at myself the way home, it is such a strange thing to do and made no sense since he has always been nothing but understanding, something just felt like it wasn't right and I needed to get out of there. He is so sweet, when I got home I had a message from him saying "you could have told me you were leaving, I would have walked you to your car" I thought for sure he would be mad.

I am relatively normal/sane when I'm not in relationships though besides the fact that I have no friends and am always in my room. Relationships must bring out something crazy in me this isn't the first unexplainable thing I've done. Does anyone else do strange things in relationships that don't make sense but made perfect sense at the time?
You said something did'nt feel right and you needed to get out of there. Were you feeling anxious at the time, did you feel better after you left? I'm not sure if you hve anxiety or not, you did'nt say. But you're posting this under the anxiety forum so I take it that you do?
Yes, I have terrible anxiety.