Anxiety Community
Stress mode stuck on

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Stress mode stuck on

I think that is what my problem is. I've been under so much stress lately that now I'm stuck in stress mode and flight or fight mode and my brain just keeps dumping the chemicals for no reason! How can you get out of this loop?
i get the same thing and i am still trying to figure out how to stop it, i think the anti-depressents are working, they make me not stress out so much and i take kratom for anxiety.  also excercise and yoga help too.
hey,i went throught that for 6 months, thought i would never get out. i would fight it all day and than get up next day do it again, after 6 months i could not fight it no more and i hate meds but went and got klonopin, i cant take ssri so i started on .25 in am and .25 at night . wow what a difference it made it was just enought to get me back on my feet so i could get control again. my dr wanted me to take .5 three times a day but i didnt want to start on a high dose  so i cut it to .25 only twice a day and thats all i neded.  it really worked for me maybe you should ask for it and take a low dose see how it works for you. i was only on it three weeks than winged my self off for two weeks. even thought i was told didnt have to wing but i not like going off that kind of med cold turkey. wish you all the luck here to talk if need

heres what i went throught .

woke up every morning sick at stomack
felt like i could not breath good at times
lost 18 pds in 3 weeks
felt strange
tingling in my head/face ears
hot/cold at times
weak
scared
lost /wanting to feel normal
had crying spells
heart papations lots of them
didnt sleep good

sure theres some i missed but wanted you to see what i was going throught when anxiety mode.   here if you want to talk Barbara
Yeah I have feeling strange or not like myself.
scared
crying spells
heart palpitations/panic attacks
can't focus
lost/wanting to feel normal again.
Exactly how I feel. I am sooooo tired of it. So many things happened in a two year period and now I am stuck in that mode even when nothing is wrong.
Barbara, I have the same exact emotions exactly. I have been under an enormous amount of stress and now I am stuck in stress mode and can't get out. I don't know what to do. You have listed everything I feel. It is so scarey.
travel_melb 6 weeks and going strong, m... Comment
Missy1231984 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
pixielv commented on Tramadol & Ultram...