Sudden Dizziness, Hot Flash
Last night I was lying in bed watching t.v. when out of nowhere I became extreamly dizzy and had a hot flash. This only lasted a few second, but then I became very anxious, shaky, and nervous. I had taken my blood pressure right before the episode and it was 106/86. I took my blood pressure again after the episode and it was 138/105. I took a Xanax and went to sleep.

I am a 36 year old female, overweight, with a history of anxiety, panic disorder, PVC, and SVT. I was not anxious or panicy before the episode. I was very relaxed.

This was not the first time this has happened. It has happened while talking to co-workers, walking down the hall, sitting in chair.

What could be causing these "episodes?"
Panic attacks can occur frequently out of the blue for no apparent reason in my opinion.  Have you been under more stress recently?   Have you talked to your doctor about it?  Are you in counseling for your anxiety?  In my experience, there can be so many causes to panic attacks.