Tenderness on top of head
I have tenderness on top of my scalp that seems to move from there to the back of my head and close to the neck area.  It comes and goes and has for about a year now, but has been worse lately.  Last month I flew to Europe for a 12 day cruise.  The whole process of flying back to the US caused me to be awake for approximately 27 hours since I cannot sleep on an airplane.  I started what I think was a sinus infection that actually started mid March which left me with a cough for 2 months.  It disappeared for about a week prior to the cruise.  Symptms started again the night before the flighgt.  Upon returning, I was extremely tired and started the sinus issue again but not as bad.  Now, I have symptoms of the head tenderness (like a soreness from a trauma), tingling in feet and tightness in chest (on and off), and ears pop when I swallow.  They were extremely plugged and caused pain for 2 days after coming home.  I do not know if this is all related to a sinus infection or some level of anxiety.  I have been putting off seeing a doctor, only if really necessary due to no insurance.  Please help, if it is not a sinus infection, anxiety will be issue just from not knowing what all this is about!!!
Can you afford to go see your doctor?  I know it can be difficult without insurance, but you can figure out what is going on, so you don't have to suffer with these symptoms.  Remember to shop around for a good doc sometimes...some will set up payment plans as well!  Keep us posted!