Terrible panic/anxiety attacks
A little about me
I am 39 yr old mom of 2
I have been suffering from anixety / panic attacks for years.   Recently ( last 3 months ) my attacks have been unbearable.   I have brought myself to the ER 2x within the last 6 weeks.  I was sure I was dying of a heart attack the first time and the second time I went I was convinced my throat was closing or something was caught in my throat because it was so difficult to swallow.
Both times I was at the ER my bp was sky high so both times I was hooked to an EKG and a heart monitor for a least 2 hrs and had chest X-rays and the first time even had cardic blood work done .... EVERYTHING WAS FINE!!!
I am sure the tests missed something and there is something wrong with my heart and I will have a heart attack.   Having a heart attack is on my mind pretty much most of the day.
The ER docs both said it's just my anxiety.   I'm like "just" my anixety .... Im terrified.  I have recently start therapy and hoping she can help.  And I am also on meds.
The symptoms I experience are
Chest pains
Lightheaded
Dizzy
Shortness of Breath
Numbness ( face,arms,legs )
Difficulty swallowing
Heart palpations

The most recent symptom I been having which scares me is
I get a soreness/ achy feeling in my arms.   This is what brought me to the ER the first time that made me think I was having a heart attack.

I am having such a hard time dealing.  Does anyone else get this feeling in their arms?
My doctor has told me I suffer from anxiety and also health anxiety ...
Can anyone relate?
hey there. Well I also had tests run etc. ALL WAS FINE. and here i am FINE.  Mine was all anxiety and all in my head... Trust me. the tests didn't miss anything! Yours is anxiety too, just like me :). try to relax as much as possbile!
MAJOR HEALTH ANXIETY HERE.  In the past year in my head I KNEW I HAD.. Hiv, Colon cancer, leukemia, lymphoma, bone cancer, eye cancer, blood clots, low palete level.... And i'm sure you can guess what.. it was ALL ANXIETY and here I am fine and healthy! but, i'm sure i'll have anxiety tomorrow
What symptoms do you experience ?
with anxiety.. oh where to begin!.. fatigue, weight loss, itchiness, dizziness, light headed, tight chest, trouble breathing, sweating, uneasy stomach, weak muscles, tight/sore muscles, achy body..... Uhm I am sure I am forgetting some but that's what comes to mind for now.
Yeah pretty much sounds like me ...minus the weight loss.